As we know, DVD/Blu-ray are all belong to discs. If you want to put the files on other devices like Amazon Kindle Fire, you need to remove the protection from DVD/Blu-ray first and rip DVD/Blu-ray to digital videos to play on Kindle Fire 7.
To play DRM DVD/Blu-ray music and video on Kindle Fire 7, you can use a professional DVD/Blu-ray tool to get rid of DVD/Blu-ray protection and convert them to Kindle Fire 7 for playback. Here we highly recommend iFastime Video Converter Ultimate, an intuitive DRM remover and video converter which is well compatible with Windows (Windows 10 included) to help you legally remove protection from DVD/Blu-ray and convert DVD/Blu-ray to Kindle Fire if the formats are not supported by Kindle Fire 7.
Plus, if you are a Mac user, just get Video Converter Ultimate for Mac, and it is now compatible with Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
Free download the top video converter for Windows:
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/iFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-76449859.html
- Top 4 Download: http://www.top4download.com/ifastime-video-converter-ultimate/chjkfujg.html
- Softonic Download: http://ifastime-video-converter-ultimate.en.softonic.com/
Step 1. Add DVD/Blu-ray videos to the ripper: you can click the File to Load the DVD/Blu-ray movie disc to the program.
2. Choose a suitable video format for Kindle Fire HD (X). Click "Format" bar, choose Click the format bar to select Android > Amazon Kindle Fire HD H.264(*.mp4) as output format for your Fire HD(X) tablet. Or select .mp4 from "Common video" or "HD video" to suit Kindle Fire 7.
3. Click the "Start conversion" button on the main interface and the software will start to convert to friendly video formats immediately. When the conversion finishes, click "Open" to find the converted video files. Then you can effortless transfer the video files to Kindle Fire 7 for playback on the go.
Have more questions about how to enjoy various DVD/Blu-ray Movies on Kindle Fire 7, please feel free to contact us>> or leave a message at Facebook.
- Save digital copies of Blu-ray/DVD to Galaxy A9
- Tips and Tricks - Play movies (Blu-ray, DVD, ISO, video) on Oppo r7s
- Tutorials about Viewing Tivo recordings on Android tablets
- Play Thanksgiving DVD/Blu-ray movies on Verizon unveils Ellipsis 10 tablet
- Windows 10 Mobile: Watch DVD movie on Lumia 950/950 XL