Well, as we know, just like other Android gadgets, the Kurio Xtreme 2 doesn't support for DVD playback lacking of the DVD drive. So if your Disney movie is still on a DVD, you'll need to do some in advance. I mean you need to rip and convert DVD's to Kurio Xtreme 2 playable videos first.
- Move Disney DVDs to Kids Tablet
- Put DVD movies to Fire Kids Edition for kids
- Rip/Transfer DVD ISO/IFO to Amazon Fire (HD) Kids Edition
Here, we highly recommend you iFastime Video Converter Ultimate, this software is powerful in ripping DVD including commercial DVD with protections like BD+, region code. What’s more, you do not need to worry about the ripping and converting speed. It is excellent for it and it supports CUDA acceleration technology, which will provide you 6x faster speeds. Apart from it, it will provide the high quality output files for Kurio Xtreme 2 and many other videos formats.
Free download the top DVD Movie to Kurio Xtreme 2 converter:
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/iFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-76449859.html
- Top 4 Download: http://www.top4download.com/ifastime-video-converter-ultimate/chjkfujg.html
- Softonic Download: http://ifastime-video-converter-ultimate.en.softonic.com/
How to Rip and Play Disney DVD Movie to Kurio Xtreme 2 Kids Tablet
Step 1. Add Disney DVD movies
Add your DVD files by clicking the "Load DVD" icon and load the DVD files your computer’s hard drive. ISO image files and IFO files are also supported. After the DVD files are loaded, you can preview them on the right viewing window and take snapshots of your favorite movie scene.
Step 2. Choose output video format
Select output format in the "Format" bar. Here I suggest you choose Common Video >> H.264 Video(*.mp4) which is suitable for Kurio Xtreme 2.
Tip: Click on Settings you could easily set bitrate, frame rate, codec, channels, sample rate, etc to adjust parameters that affect video quality and file size for the video you prefer. After that, you can click on "Save as" to rename the profile, such as "Kurio Xtreme 2(*.mp4)". Next time, you can easily find it in "Custom" category.
Step 3. Start Disney DVD to Kurio Xtreme 2 Conversion
When you are satisfied with all the settings, you can click "Convert" and let the software do the DVD to Kurio Xtreme MP4 conversion. After the ripping, you can click "Open" to locate the converted MP4 video files and just transfer them to your Kurio Xtreme Kids Tablet!
How to transfer videos to Kurio Xtreme Kids Tablet for playback?
1. Plug the Micro USB cable from your computer to Kurio Xtreme Kids Tablet.
2. A dialog box should appear asking you what you want to do with the new hardware. Select Open Device to View Files. If the box does not show up, you can go to Start Menu > My Computer and double click Removable Disk "No Name."
3. Next, look for a "Music," "Movies" or "Photos" folder, or create your own to organize the files you are saving on Kurio Xtreme Kids Tablet. Select the files you would like to transfer from your computer by dragging and dropping them into the folder.
4. Once all files have been transferred, safely remove your device: Click Safely Remove Hardware on the bottom right side of your computer screen, then click USB Mass Storage > Stop.
5. Open the files by going to the Gallery app on your Kurio Xtreme Kids Tablet.
Now you have successfully put your Disney DVD to Kurio Xtreme 2 for watching without limitations. Then when going on a long road trip or without network, you can play these movies to hold your kids’ attention. Just have a try.
Have more questions about how to play Disney DVD on Kurio Xtreme 2, please feel free to contact us>> or leave a message at Facebook.
- Best Kids Tablet supported Format (Tesco Hudl, InnoTab, Nabi, etc.)
- Get VOB, MKV, AVI, MTS, MPG, MOV playable on InnoTab
- Backup Blu-ray to Fire Kids Edition on Mac
- Play AVI/Tivo/WMV/VOB on Fire Kids Edition anywhere anytime
- Fire Kids Edition vs Fire HD 6 Kids Edition
- Rip and Put DVD movies to Fire Kids Edition for kids